They're Not Gone in Top 10 Best Selling Books from Outskirts Press!!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Outskirts Press Reveals Top 10 Best Selling Books in Self Publishing for December 2009
January 19, 2010, Denver, CO ¾ Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for December 2009. Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for December were:
* The Atheist’s Introduction to the New Testament, by Mike Davis
* Devil Dog Diary, by GYSGT. WILL PRICE
* Heaven Exists, by Noelle McNeil
* LEED GA Exam Guide, by Gang Chen
* Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design, by Stanley Marianski, Adam Marianski, Robert Marianski
* Political Campaign Desk Reference, by Michael McNamara
* Process of Elimination, by Robert Stricklin
* Santa Claws, by Mark Kramer
* They’re Not Gone, by A.P. Morris
* What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd – 515, Parker, Colorado 80134